Inspirational Text Messages
The sending of inspirational text messages to someone that you care about, is at your fingertips.
The messages are a nice way to send uplifting words to your friends and family, no matter where you are and no matter where they are.
Inspirational words have a way of spreading from one person to another.
Begin your circle of inspiration with a few of the text messages on this page.
Here are some inspirational text messages for you to use, share and send to everyone;
*Smiling always starts the healing.
*Dreams are the little seeds from which beautiful tomorrows grow.
*Love is as beautiful as two people choose to make it.
*A loving word may heal and bless.
*Life's a game, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose-never play without a heart.
*You make me smile, you brighten my day.
*A single candle can light up a room, as can your friendship light up a lifetime.
*The special people in your life, will always find a way to be a part of it.
*Happiness is an attitude. Spread it around.
*Dreaming is an act of pure imagination.
*Attitude is a little thing which makes a big difference.
*A person is rich according to who he is, not according to what he has.
*To be strong, one should have faith in one's self and trust in one's strength.
*Life is not a race. Take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.
*May your heart be happy and your days be bright.
*A smile is a language that even a baby understands.
*Life is a mixture of sunshine and rain, teardrops and laughter.
*May your roads be smooth and your dreams be light.
*There was never a cloud that the sun could not shine through.
*May you find dreams and touch a star and never forget how special you are.
*God sprinkles tiny but wonderful seeds of blessings on earth each day.
*Colors may fade, the sun may not shine, the moon may not be bright, but my heart stays light.
*Some joys are better explained in silence.
*Thank-you for touching my life in ways you will never know.
*Wealth is not measured by how much money you have, but by the friends you keep,
*Enjoy every life moment-each one will be better than the last.
*The world is full of beauty, when your heart is full of love.
*Start and end your day with love and a smile in your heart.
*We are never given a dream, without the power to make it come true.
*Life gives us a few reasons to be sad, but a thousand reasons to smile.
Cell phones and texting are everything now-a-days.
Here are a few observations people have made that I would like to share with you.
You know you are living in modern times when...
1. You accidentally enter your PIN on the microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three.
4. You e-mail and text the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail or text addresses.
6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries...
7. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen
8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't even have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.
9. You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee.
10. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. : )
11. You're reading this and nodding and laughing.
12. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this
Be sure to take a look at Inspirational Quotes and Poems. There are a lot of quotes that would be great to use as a text message.